COMMISSION AN ARTIST
To commission a custom artwork means that it is made only for you, according to your wishes and specifications.
Throughout the centuries, it was very common for artists to work on commission and create custom artwork, like Leonardo da Vinci, Sandro Botticelli, and Michelangelo Buonarroti for example, who were often commissioned by the Medici family in Florence.
So if you:
- Like the colours or the style of a work of art which is already sold and you would like to have a similar one?
- Wish to have a portrait made of someone you love, in a style you like?
- Saw a piece of art in the exhibition but it is too small or too big for your interior, and you would like one being made according to your specifications?
- Would like to have multiple works of art for Hospitality, Corporate, Healthcare facilities, Residential, Multi-Family, Senior Living…
- Generally, to make a customized piece of art for you is something that most of our artists will be very happy to do.
- Do contact us. We will be pleased to reach out to the artist of your choice to see if he is taking commissions